Rules of using an access counter
- Creation, service and administration of an access counter is a free service, which is provided by an operator of the Domains server.
- The access counter can be placed on an optional server (regardless of the fact, if the websites are visited on our servers or somewhere else).
- The access counter is specified for the websites with a maximal number of 1000 viewings a day.
- The counter is activated by means of the given HTML-code on a website of the user. The HTML-code which a user gets after the creation of the counter by e-mail is not permitted to modify in any way.
- The provider reserves a right to cancel the service providing, if the the rules are broken.
- The provider reserves a right to cancel the counter, that was not incremented in the past 3 months.
- The provider reserves a right to cancel the access availability of a counter service any time and he is absolutely not responsible for it.
Statistics for our customers
The customers who use our web hosting services, have a possibility to observe the success of their websites also in the shape of these clear statistics in a textual and graphic shape.